Sunday, July 27, 2008

Laugh Till You Cry

I'm a listener. And because I grew up with National Public Radio, I also talk at it while listening. But last week's episode of This American Life nearly required me to pull over and laugh till I cried, well, the first segment anyway. If you don't know this radio show, go here and acquaint yourself with Ira Glass & Co. And if you've got 59 minutes of airtime, download #293 "A Little Bit of Knowledge." You will laugh. You will cry. And you'll be hooked.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man i love when that happens. Ill check it out for sure.

The Reid Family said...

Hey girl,
It's Brooks. From Franklin, TN. The other Shelby. :) I had a great time hanging with you at SISiversary. I thought I'd check out your blog. I love it. You'll have to check out ours. I look forward to more posts. :)