Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Acoustics & a Scare! {the friendly kind}

Yay for paper collage! This little number was requested by a friend for her husband who plays--you guessed it: piano, guitar, & drums. I built the paper collage, then heat-transfered it to the t-shirt. The pick was scanned & digitally added. Good stuff, eh?

And I made a hang-tag for the door with some previous SIStv style phyle pieces. Perfect for Halloween. We're engineering BIG costumes here this year; what's on the docket @ your house?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should become a t-shirt designer....:)
i need to whip up some halloween crafts and i am still unable to decide on the kiddos costumes. ugh...
email me and we can make plans. :)

MonicaD said...

What an amazing shirt! it's the best ever :) But seriously what a lovely blog.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is awesome girl .. hey thanks for stoppin through to my blog..and giving me that information now hubs and I can finish our debate LOLOL..you rock girl