Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lalalala, Lucky Numbers, and a little Foreigner

It's been a regular confetti party around here! I'm finishing up the papery for a good friend's wedding, and am making silhouetted/negative table numbers. Although the picture is NOT as charming as these little babies are in real life, I *love* how they look! The white card is mounted (with pop dots) on a silver tent card, so there is a lovely shadow, and the silver will catch the candlight nicely.
My Lalalalala is a scrapbook page that I started back in June, and took a w-h-i-l-e to finish up. I miss those Gigi-inspired "Today I Will..." posts!
Remember Foreigner? "Juke Box Hero" Well, the 4 yr old is crazy-mad for juice boxes, and I was recently asked what advice I'd give to the new families who are entering our nursery school this fall...steer clear of the almighty juice box! This is a page for his nursery school graduation book (which doesn't happen till summer '09, I've just got a jump-start on the whole thing since I love all things paper. Love). More grad book pages to come, I'm sure...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those table numbers are GORGEOUS!!!! You already know I love those layouts, too. :):)

Sara Berry said...

You have such an inspiring blog!!! I love seeing all of your crafty goodness!